But i can offer for your OpenVZ or KVM
Also i can setup for your PowerDNS which actually very need for update rDNS.
- SolusVM Slave can be installed on a server with VPSes running on it already and it will be possible to import them to SolusVM, see Importing Virtual Servers into SolusVM
- SolusVM Slave must not be installed on a server with the similar software like Virtualizor.
- CentOS 7 cannot be used for hosting OpenVZ. Install OpenVZ 7 from ISO instead.
- Documentation is focused on using RHEL7-based operation systems.
OpenVZ: Partitioning of the service is always the vital part.
In case SolusVM Master will be used for hosting OpenVZ containers, then recommended partition is the following one:
- / 80GB
- SWAP 2 times RAM (if RAM ⇐2GB otherwise RAM + 2GB is plenty)
- /vz remaining space (templates & virtual servers will be stored here)